Certainly there are millions of reason for why we should we save environment. Today I am going to discuss some Moral reason on why you should save fuel and environment
5 Moral Reason to save environment
- Most of the parents care a lot about their children, they give them every comfort they need. Here I must put a question, if you do care for your children and care for their future, why not to care about environment? They will only be able to survive only if you protect the environment today and save something for them to live life tomorrow.
- An ancient American proverb says "We have not inherited this earth from our forefathers, We borrowed it from our children." This means that we must never take earth to be our own property but the property of our future generations that we have borrowed. Now if you borrow a toy from someone do you break it and return. Then why should you tear down earth and then return to the future generations? What they would even think about us ?
- When traveling through a forest I read a line "In nature, there's no reward no punishment there are consequences." Even if we cheat nature again and again without realising the consequences, one day or the other we all have to pay for our deeds. No one can escape nature when she is in furious form.
- The warranty on the earth has ended two centuries ago. Every product is repaired for no cost by the company until it is under warranty. God has offered warranty on earth till humans cooperated to save the earth. But now its high time and the warranty is over. Its all left in our hand to use this precious product very carefully to ensure it lasts long.
- Many people try to save their those property that belong to them such as their house, car or furniture. Why not to take this world as our own property and try to save it. We are formed in an ecosystem, thus we become a crucial part of this earth. The whole earth is one way our property. Why not to save it?
Beautiful Quotes to save environment
If there is magic on the planet, it is contained in water. -Loren Eisley.
Pollution is so Bad in New York, that I saw Statue of Liberty holding her nose. -Jackie Mambley.
We abuse land because we view it as a commodity belongong to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong to, We may begin to use it with love and respect. -Ado Leopold.
The best time to save environment was 200 years ago. The second best time is now. -Anonymous.
They know, they just know where to grow, how to dupe you, and how to camouflage themselves among the perfectly respectable plants, they just knew, and therefore, I concluded that weeds must have brains. -Dianee Bensons.
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. -Francis Bacon.
Till now man has been against nature; from now he will be against his own nature. -Dennis Gabor.
We didn't weave the web of life, we are merely part of it; Whatever we do to the web, we do it to ourselves. -Chief Seattle.
Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth, find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. -Rachel Carson.
Think of the earth as a living organism, that is being attacked by billions of bacteria whose numbers double every forty years; either the host dies, or the virus dies, or both dies. -Gore Vidal.
My father rode a Camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet plane. His son will ride a Camel. -Anonymous.
The thing about farming is it's so easy, half of it is learning to kill. -Michael Carey.
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man greed. -Mahatma Gandhi.
Those who loved are the unlucky ones; the lucky ones are those who died with seasonal change. -Rashida Bi.
The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney.
Now it all Depends on you; on what you choose to do. There are millions of way to save environment. You would get many objection but remember Good deeds never need appreciation.