Some Beautiful Quotes
- "Life begins when we leave away the fear of death."
- "A Life spent in making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
- "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
- "Defeat may be the stepping stone or a stumbling block depending on whether your attitude is positive or negative."
- "A successful man is he who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. The more successful man is he who can maintain the foundation and still throw bricks at others."
- "Life is one long struggle in dark."
- "It is better to have fought and lost, than to never to have fought at all."
- "It is not the ship so much as the skilled sailing that assures the prosperous voyage."
- "God helps those who helps themselves."
- "Only the life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
- "Self-confidence is the most important ingredient of success."
- "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, no tonic so powerful as expectations of something better tomorrow."
- "Democracy is for the people, of the people and by the people and NOT far the people, off the people and buy the people."
- "No man loses his freedom except through his own weakness."
- "In moderating not satisfying lies peace."
- "Time is excellent healer and a powerful destroyer."
- "Let no one deviate from the path of truth and justice for friendship or enemity."
- "The secret of winning is sharing."
- "Many a people who have failed 10000 times have not failed but found out 10000 different ways that does not work."
- "Your biggest competitor is you yourself. Defeat yourself and you will see that you have defeated the world."
- "Have infinite patience and success is yours."
- "The hugest records as made in Olympics are to one day or the other break it."
- "We cannot command nature except by obeying her."
- "In nature there's no reward no punishments, there are consequences."
- "We have not inherited this earth from our forefathers, we borrowed it from our children."
- "A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar."
- "He who praises you for what you lack, wishes to take away what you have."
- "A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days."
- "The job of a professional manager is not to like people - it is to put their strength to work."
- "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together."
- "Prevention is always better than cure."
- "The wind blows strongest against those who stand tallest."
- "Dreamers only dream but creators bring their dreams into reality."
- "Everything that has a start definitely has a end. Nothing is immortal except this cycle itself."
- "Things that you are not interested in are considered non sense by you in life."
- "Struggle in life is not to impair you but to make you realize who you are."
- "Discipline and rules are made to break it but as we break it we also make it more deeper."
- "There could be no other bigger sin as to follow a beaten path."
- "When charm wears off, there's nothing but character left."
- "If you want something badly, just let it go, if it comes back to you it was always yours, if it doesn't it was never yours."
Many thoughts are contradictory !
You would observe that most of the thoughts are contradictory to each other or some previous thought you have already read. This is because this thoughts are a collection of thoughts from many people from all around the world. This makes them contradictory.
It all depends on you, how you interpret a thought, how you believe in them, how you implement them based on your own life experiences.
Which thought do I like the most
Most of you would be reading these thoughts because you have suffered some day or other. A few would be reading to refresh their morning.
For me the most powerful thought is
" There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. " --William Shakespeare
This thought explains that this world is as ideal as it could be. This is just our Human mind that defines us, that tell us what is good or what is bad from its experiences. But reality is that there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes its so. You could yourself be honest and think if the things you do in your daily life are really good or bad that you think or told by someone.
I want to know which thought do you like the most?? Mention it in the comments.